407-464-2169
                                                               
                                                                
                                                                
                                                                
                                           
                                           
                                           
 

Mold Cleanup Information On Health Department Website

0

Mold is a fungi that travels through the air as tiny spores, and can grow and spread quickly under wet conditions. Mold can irritates the eyes, nose and throat and can cause serious reactions and respiratory problems. The Health Department offers detailed information about mold cleanup on its website at www.healthvermont.gov. Including detailed instructions for cleaning homes, yards and properties, disinfecting and testing drinking water, and food safety.

Leave a Reply

Contact